- The information disclosed in this website is posted on the web server with the greatest of care. However, there may be times when the content may not necessarily be accurate.
- The information disclosed in this website is updated as best as possible. However, this does not guarantee that the said information is always the latest information.
- The contents and URLs provided in this website may be modified or deleted as necessary without prior notice.
- Information presented in this website may be suspended or terminated as necessary without prior notice.
- This website may provide links to other websites. However, these websites are respectively operated at the responsibility of each administrator, and Challenge has nothing to do with their content.
- For the reasons stated above, Challenge shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage incurred from using this website.
- The copyrights for the contents of this website (information, images, photos, etc.) belong to Challenge or to a group company unless specified otherwise.
- The information contained herein may not be used (reproduced, transmitted, distributed, modified, sold, published, copied, displayed, etc.) beyond the scope of personal use or limitations explicitly permitted by law, without prior consent from Challenge.
3. The following actions may not be taken with regard to this website.
- Altering, modifying, or deleting the contents of this website
- Introducing a harmful program to this website
- Actions that bring or may bring a disadvantage or discredit to Challenge or its group companies
4. Links to this website
Links to this website may be made only upon agreeing with the conditions shown below and submitting a request beforehand. Note, however, that Challenge shall not be held responsible for any damage that you may incur as a result of creating a link to this website.
Please heed the following points when creating a link to this website.
- All links should point to https://www.challenge.co.jp/, as a rule. To create a link to a directory other than https://www.challenge.co.jp/, please indicate so when submitting a request.
- Links may not be made that could provide the misunderstanding that the contents of this website are part of your website by linking from within the frame of your site or by other such means.
- Challenge’s company logo and title design of this website may not be used as link buttons on your website. Links should be made using either the text string “Challenge Co., Ltd.” or “Challenge.”
[Reasons for refusal]
Challenge shall refuse links from websites that fall under any of the following.
- Sites containing content that slanders, defames, or discredits Challenge, its Group companies, or the Group’s products
- Sites containing content that are offensive to public order and morals
- Sites containing illegal content or that are related to an illegal act
- Sites containing sexual content
In addition to the above, Challenge may also refuse links from websites that it judges as inappropriate.
If you agree to the above conditions and wish to create a link to this website, please use the online “Inquiries” form to provide your name, telephone number, email address, the URL of the website from which you will link to this website, and the starting date of the link.
5. Proposals of ideas, etc.
Challenge declines to accept any proposals of ideas, etc. from users.
6. Handling of personal information in this website
- Management of personal information: The personal information we collect from you via this website will be properly managed under the supervision of an administrator specified by Challenge. Every effort will be made to prevent any external leakage of information and to protect your personal information by taking reasonable and appropriate measures against such dangers as unauthorized access and tampering.
- Access log: This website records user information in the form of an access log. Recorded in the access log are IP addresses, web browser and OS information, dates and times of access and other such information. Be assured that the log cannot be used to identify your personal information.
Should you have any inquiries, complaints, or requests regarding the handling of personal information on this website, please contact us below.
7. Recommended operating environment
Access to this website has been confirmed on the following operating systems. Some pages, however, may not function properly depending on the usage environment. (As of April 2021)
・Microsoft Edge (latest version)
・Chrome (latest version)
・Safari (latest version)
・Android (latest version)
・iOS (latest version)
8. Downloading software
When downloading software from a website linked to this website, please adhere to the license requirements for the software. Note that Challenge will not be held liable whatsoever for the downloading or use of the software.
9. Governing laws